Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Quick Update

Just a quick update from me since I've been neglecting the blog... My acute care rotation is well under way and, so far, I am really enjoying it! I can't believe I'm saying that since I thought this one would be the most daunting. My preceptor is teaching me a lot and doesn't make me feel stupid when I don't know something. It does require some work, but it's really gratifying to know that you have such a positive effect on patient outcomes. And it's neat to apply all the things I learned in school to actual cases! Too bad I don't want to do a residency because being a clinical pharmacist is pretty awesome. 


I hope to share my experience with freezer meals sometime before/over the weekend. That has really been a life saver this week, but more on that later. Over and out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment